Casa Bajo las Estrellas

10-Julio Arriaga - IMG_2799-min

Casa Bajo las Estrellas, meaning ‘Home under the stars’, is the perfect place to enjoy your holiday. It is in a relaxing, quiet neighborhood  but is only a 10 minute walk to the village and playa. It is the perfect balance between Mexican style and modern amenities!

This four bedroom home fits 8 people but can also be rented partially for 4 people at a lower rate.

This home is made to be enjoyed in the evenings, having great outdoor space, covered eating/entertainment, balconies and patios, all with ambient lighting and lit stairwells. Experience an amazing view of the jungle and a night sky full of stars.

There are Egyptian Cotton 800 thread count sheets on all of the beds and thirsty towels in the bathrooms. Enjoy Star Choice satellite HD Television on two TV’s with DVD players, a MP3 jack for music and Internet. There is AC in the Master bedroom as well as a safe to store valuables.

You only need a short walk from the village of La Manzanilla to the quiet, secluded neighbourhood at the end of Street “Calle Rufino Tamayo”. The area that shares Casa Bajo Las Estrellas with other few homes is distinguished by its natural shade and beauty from the many trees kept intact during construction.

Casa Bajo Las Estrellas is your opportunity to experience Mexico at heart in a unique, comfortable home in the beautiful Costa Alegre.

Amenities:
  • Parking for 2 or 3 vehicles
  • Linens and towels provided
  • Iron + Ironboard
  • Washer/Dryer
  • AC (In Master Bedroom)
  • Safe in master bedroom
  • 1 King
  • 3 Queens
  • 3.5 Bathrooms
  • Cell Phone provided
  • Satellite TVs and DVDs, mp3 jack
  • Wi-Fi Internet
  • Full Kitchen
  • Cooking Utensils provided
  • Refrigerator
  • Coffeemaker
  • Microwave
  • Coffee grinder
  • Balconies, patios, decks
  • Courtyard
  • Swimming pool
  • Loungers
  • Outdoor table + umbrella + chairs
  • Covered eating/entertainment area
  • Outdoor shower
  • Housekeeping once a week
  • Linen and towel change once a week

 

*Note: As is the custom in La Manzanilla, basic necessities (dish soap, purified water, toilet paper, etc.) are provided upon arrival but renters are responsible for replenishment when needed.

Rates:
1 to 2 bedrooms:
Additional bedrooms:
Per Week:
Per extra day:
  • $762 USD
  • $132 USD
$16 USD/person per day
Maximum 4 extra guests

All prices include taxes.

CONTACT US for more information and reservations.

Note: High season is from Nov 1st thru April 30th. Low season from May 1st thru October 31st.
50% deposit is required to secure dates and your balance will be due on arrival. We accept USD, CAD and MXP cash and Credit Cards through Paypal.
Until your rental is confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.

Cancellation Policy
Reservations must be cancelled 60 days before arrival for an 80% refund; the other 20%
is an administrative processing fee. If reservations are cancelled less than 60 days of
arrival you will forfeit full rental charges. There will be no refunds due to acts of God,
nature, weather or weather related situations, mechanical failure, earthquake, etc.
Cancellation insurance is the renter’s personal responsibility. We strongly
recommend that you take out cancellation insurance for your trip.
Cancellations for hurricane, earthquake or any natural disaster or any other noncontrollable
situations such as but not limited to construction in the area, unusual noise or
other disturbances are non-refundable. Please take out Trip Insurance. 

Guardar

Guardar

Guardar

Guardar

Guardar

Guardar

Guardar

Guardar

Guardar

Guardar

Guardar



Guardar

Guardar